Privacy Protection Charter – LIMITED EDITION
The controller for information concerning you is LIMITED EDITION SPRL, a company incorporated under Belgian law the registered office of which is located at Chaussée d'Aalbeke 284 b, 7700 Mouscron registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number BE0412.872.481.
The company is a textile company that produces high-end rugs.
The processing of your personal data
Respect for your privacy is a priority for Limited Edition. We are aware and mindful of your right to be informed about how data and information likely to personally identify your such as your surname, first name, address, date of birth, telephone numbers, e-mail address, etc. (“your Data”), which may be collected during the viewing of our website (including our mobile applications) or the use of our services, are processed.
This Privacy Charter explains to you how we use your data and the measures we take to preserve their confidentiality and security.
The Data to which we have access is likely to be collected in multiple ways: either that which you communicate voluntarily, or via regulated access to authentic public sources (such as the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises via https://kbopub.economie.fgov.be/kbopub/zoeknummerform.html?lang=en, or that which comes from your website or social networks. The data also comes from professional contacts you may have had with Limited Edition during commercial actions or visits, in the context of a past or current contract, but also during fairs, events, or exhibitions. The basis of the processing is the legitimate interest.
They also include data collected when you browse our website or use our services without you communicating them to us (more information in “Cookie management”.)
Certain data must be communicated, and other data are optional. In these cases, if you refuse to provide the requested data to us, you may be refused access to certain content.
Your data are collected and processed in full compliance with current Belgian legislation, primarily the Belgian Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from its entry into force on 25 May 2018.
By accepting this Privacy Charter, you consent to your data being processed under the conditions and in accordance with the procedures specified in this Privacy Charter.
Cookies are small information files that are automatically saved on the hard disk of your computer when you visit a website and that has a unique identification number. These cookies help to simplify access to the site as well as navigation and increase the speed and efficiency of using it. They can also be used to personalize the site according to your personal preferences. Cookies also make it possible to analyse the use of a site to identify and eliminate any difficulties.
All cookies assigned are automatically deleted at the end of the user session.
On the Limited Edition site, the cookies determining the choice of language(s) are not automatically deleted.
Furthermore, any use that you make of our services may be logged.
This means that the following data may be collected:
- The IP address assigned to you, upon connection;
- The dates and times of access to services;
- Any pages viewed for a certain period of time;
- Any browser used;
- The platform and/or the operating systems installed on your computer;
- The search engine and the keywords used to find the site of the service;
- The files downloaded;
- The choice of language;
- The site from which you arrived.
This data will only be processed to determine the number of users of the different sections of services and to improve the content of services.
They will never be used for profiling purposes.
The purposes of the processing of your data
Limited Edition processes this data only in the context of its activities and does not transmit this data to third parties. Data may only potentially be transmitted in the context of subcontracting strictly controlled in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR.
Storage period for your data
LIMITED EDITION only stores your data for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes pursued and in accordance with legal requirements.
Disclosure of your data
Data may be transmitted to partners or subcontractors that act in our name and on our behalf, for processing in line with the purposes for which they were collected.
LIMITED EDITION ensures that subcontractors guarantee the same level of protection as itself and LIMITED EDITION requires a contractual guarantee that those subcontractors will process your data exclusively for the authorized purpose, with the required discretion and security.
In the case of Limited Edition, this does not involve the transfer of data outside the European Economic Area.
Right of access, rectification and objection
LIMITED EDITION is committed to your retaining control of your data. For this reason, you may correct, supplement or erase the data you have communicated to us, at any time.
In accordance with the Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from its entry into force on 25 May 2018, you have a:
- Right of access (Art. 15 of the GDPR): You have the right to request confirmation of whether your Personal Data is being processed and, if so, to request access to the Personal Data that we hold about you.
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 of the GDPR): You have the right to request the correction of Personal Data that is inaccurate.
- Right to erasure (Art. 17 of the GDPR): You have the right to request the erasure of your Personal Data without excessive delay in certain circumstances, for example, if your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent on which our processing is based according to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR and when there is no other legal justification for the processing.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 of the GDPR): You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, e.g. if you consider the Personal Data about you that we process to be incorrect or unlawful.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 of the GDPR): In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive your Personal Data that you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance or to request that we do so.
- Right to object (Art. 21 of the GDPR): You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, in particular, if we process them based on the legal basis relating to our legitimate interests (Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) or if we use them for marketing purposes.
You can send us your signed request in writing, enclosing a copy of an identity document, to the registered office of LIMITED EDITION or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly specifying the purpose of your request.
You have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State where you are usually resident, your place of work is located, or the alleged infringement took place, if you consider that our processing of your Personal Data infringes the data protection legislation in force.
In Belgium, the supervisory authority is the Data Protection Authority. For further information, visit the following site: https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be.
Security and confidentiality of your data
Access to your data is restricted to our employees that need to know them and who observe strict confidentiality standards in the processing of your data.
To ensure the security and confidentiality of your collected data, we have put in place the highest security standards, and we only work with subcontractors that are also subject to those standards.
Transfer of your data abroad
LIMITED EDITION never transfers your data outside the European Union to a country not ensuring an adequate level of data protection, within the meaning of the Law of 31 July 2018 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from its entry into force on 25 May 2018.
Sending of advertising by e-mail and text message
LIMITED EDITION does not advertise via e-mail or text message.
Hyperlinks to other websites
Our websites may contain hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated or controlled by LIMITED EDITION.
Consequently, LIMITED EDITION cannot be held responsible for the content of such websites or the data protection practices of the third parties that exploit them, and which may differ from ours.
Changes to the Privacy Charter
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Charter in order to comply with privacy protection legislation in force or to adapt it to our practices.
We, therefore, invite you to consult it regularly to acquaint yourself with any changes. New versions will be placed on our website and the date shown in its final paragraph will be updated.
We will not make any changes that will reduce the level of protection of your rights, as guaranteed in this Privacy Charter, without obtaining your prior consent.
For further information on the use of the website, we invite you to carefully read our “General terms and conditions”.